Pay Monthly Contract Terms
- Any new domain names registered will be under the ownership and control of Healy Web Design unless purchased by yourself. The customer can request ownership and transfer of domains free of charge after the 8 month contract has been completed.
- All domain renewals are included in your pay monthly package unless agreed otherwise.
- Healy Web Design take no liability for any loss of profit or website downtime caused by expiration of domain names or other technical faults caused by any third party or domain registrar.
- All new pay monthly website accounts require a direct debit to be setup prior to work commencing. As soon as we have confirmation of setup we commence work. Direct debits take between 5-7 days before the first payment is taken however we mostly start work on confirmation of setup and not first payment.
- Healy Web Design will require for you to supply textual content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images free of charge, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and Healy Web Design accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. We can also supply professional copywriting at an additional cost.
- Expected completion timeframe on most websites is around 5-10 days however if content is not provided this may delay completion.
- Healy Web Design reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
- Email accounts will be in the ownership of Healy Web Design until the end of your contract
- Once you have reached your 8 months you can then move your accounts if you wish to do so
- If you would like to have your emails hosted externally please let us know and we will be happy to assist
- If you are using Healy Web Design ‘Webmail’ service, these are limited to 1 email account on bronze package, 6 email accounts on silver package, 12 emails on gold package
- Each email account will be limited to 512mb storage limit
- Additional storage will incur a monthly fee and will be discussed if you wish to increase your storage amount
- Hosting, technical maintenance, software updates and all general upkeep services shall be provided by Healy Web Design as standard and be included as part of the pay monthly fee.
- Healy Web Design will take extensive measures to ensure that the customer does not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
- Website amends such as changes to text, images and contact information may incur a small fee. Requests that fall outside of what is considered to be a basic amend, such as new pages, re-branding or additional functionality will be treated as a bespoke auxiliary service and will be quoted and billed as such.
- In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to Healy Web Design to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon our standard agency fees.
Contract Duration / Ownership / Cancellation
- All pay monthly websites are a minimum of 8 months contract term
- Within the first 8 months, the website will be owned by Healy Web Design until your minimum contract has been met and paid in full each calendar month
- All website accounts are agreed on a 8 month contract, after this period a rolling monthly contract (30 days) comes into effect.
- On month 9 you will then own the website and all its content, imagery and files provided all payment has been received and cleared up until this point
- After month 9 you are then welcome to leave Healy Web Design with your website if you choose to do so
- To cancel your monthly website payment plan will result in your server, website and emails coming down and deleted
- If you wish to cancel your monthly agreement, please contact Healy Web Design where we will then discuss an exit fee and your new monthly payment plan if you wish to stay with Healy Web Design or transfer if you wish to go with another company or your own server
- Requests of account cancellation must be done in writing by emailing email@example.com. Accounts will be cancelled and direct debit agreements terminated. If your direct debit fails and payment is not recieved within 7 days your account will be terminated unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, including servers, email accounts, ssl’s and any other services part of your monthly website plan.
- Logo designs created by Healy Web Design are under the ownership & intellectual property of Healy Web Design until the 8 month contract is completed unless you have provided your own logo for use.
Search Engine optimisation
- Healy Web Design only use ethical optimsation techniques and take no responsiblity for loss of traffic or rankings associated with third party seo companies or software.
- While it is accepted that the methodology applied by Healy Web Design is an effective one, Healy Web Design does not hold any control over search engine rankings and therefore cannot guarantee any specific results. Furthermore Healy Web Design cannot dictate or predict changes in search engine practices that may cause loss of positioning.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- SEO accounts shall be placed on a rolling monthly contract.
- Requests of account cancellation are to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of all continuing SEO services however all SEO techniques applied throughout the customers term with Healy Web Design will remain in place
Charges & Payments
All payments to Healy Web Design for provision of services will be processed via Pre Authorised Direct Debit. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of Healy Web Design and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that Healy Web Design may have, if the Customer fails to pay Healy Web Design on the due date Healy Web Design may:
- Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
- £150 Fee for re-instating your website, server, ssl, email accounts and backups
If you are unhappy with any of services you are free to cancel at anytime, if you cancel within the first 30 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund upon request emailed to email@example.com
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.
General Terms & Conditions Of Using Our Website
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
1. This Website is owned and operated by the Healy Web Design
2. We reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. Through the Website you may gain access to the products and services of Healy Web Design and its subsidiaries. In addition to these terms and conditions the provision of such products and services will be governed by such additional terms and conditions as you may be made aware of at the time of ordering.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Healy Web Design are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Healy Web Design be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Copyright Restrictions (1): commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Healy Web Design . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Healy Web Design to use any item displayed.
6. Copyright Restrictions (2): documents (not interactive applications) downloaded from the Publications and Downloads sections of this site may be used for personal use only. This does not extend to other documents and images contained herein for which all rights are reserved. Permission must be requested from the copyright holders prior to copying or other use of the content.
7. Healy Web Design takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites linked to this site are owned and operated by third parties over which Healy Web Design has no control. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered an unqualified endorsement of the content of the sites operated by third parties. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.